Small veg box £8.50
Standard veg box £13.50
Delivery from £2
Our freshest, tastiest selection of sustainably grown Bosavern produce.
Veg Box Members can also add anything shop (subject to availability) to their weekly deliveries (to order please email us) including:
- Our own black-bee honey, £6.45 for a large jar, £4.30 for a medium;
- Doves Farm organic wholemeal digestive biscuits, £2.79;
- Suma organic chopped tomatoes, tin, £1.09;
- Clipper 80 organic fairtrade tea bags £4.45;
- Pimhill Farm organic porridge oats, 850g, £2.86;
- Organic apple juice from Herefordshire, £3.80 (75cl);
- Organic apple juice from Cornwall, £2.10 (33cl);
- Organic “Cornish Aromatic” apples from Crowlas, £2.40/kg, please tell us how many kg you would like;
- Treen organic probiotic yoghurt, £3.75 (inc. a £1 jar deposit);
- Treen organic gold-top milk, £2.80 (inc. a £1 bottle deposit);
- Vicky’s flapjacks, £3.50 for 3;
- Trewithen salted butter, £2.60;
- Wild garlic pesto, from Baripper, £4.05 small or £5.35 large (large also available as vegan);
- Sarah & Finn’s chilli relish, mild, hot or extra hot, £3.95 per jar;
And anything else from our farm shop – please ask (prices may vary)
Slider images by freddie.anderson.art
Free collection from our own farm shop; Redwing Gallery in Penzance; St. John’s Church in St Ives or Newlyn Fermentary on the strand.
To order your box please call the farm on 01736 788454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Bosavern we take pride in our not-for-profit veg boxes. The majority of the produce is grown on our farm and is picked within 24 hours of it going into your box, mostly less than 12 hours – you can’t get more local than that! If we add something that we haven’t grown you can be assured that it is sourced from within the immediate locality and we will tell you where is it from. Our produce is sustainable, grown without artificial fertilisers, pesticides and other chemical nasties. This ensures that you benefit from food grown to Wholesome Food Association standards, which doesn’t contribute to the huge tally of food miles created by supermarket produce.