Open 10am – 5pm Monday – Saturday, 10am – 2pm Sunday.
Find us on the St. Just to Land’s End road, next to Bosavern Guest House. You can buy fresh veg grown on the farm and from other local organic growers, ask us about veg boxes or pick up other treats such as honey, jams and chutneys. And if you are visiting West Penwith, our farm shop a great place to find unusual, locally produced goods to take home as presents. Why not pre-order a veg box for your visit or hamper to take home with you? Please call into the shop or give us a ring on 01736 788454.
What’s in our shop?
- Seasonal fresh veg
- Our own free-range eggs
- Cornish Black Bee Company Honey from our bees
- Vicky’s Bread from Helston
- Treen Farm organic milk
- Worthy Cheddar
- Collier’s Cornish Cheese
- Free-range pork sausages and bacon from Chypraze Farm, Morvah
- Food of the Gods raw chocolate
- Carley’s organic condiments
- Chilli, smokey, chipotle or harissa ketchups by The Cornish Ketchup Co.
- Sarah Finns Home Made Relishes
- Mrs Dawkins Home Made Preserves
- Curry sauces from Ruby June’s
- Custard icecream from the Frozen Custard Co.
- Apple or Elderflower juice and Lemonade from Polgoon
- Chocolarder chocolate, made in Cornwall (including honeycomb from the Cornish Black Bee Company)
- Mayonnaise and salad dressings from Halzephron
- Pasta, lentils, oats and other food cupboard staples from Essential Trading
Our produce is enthusiastically bought by many local, food-based businesses including award-winning cafés, restaurants and pubs. If you are a business and would like to use our sustainably grown, fresh, seasonal produce, please do get in touch on 01736 788454 or by emailing email@example.com.