We would like to update all our customers, volunteers and community, following the most recent Government Advice (July 2020) surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- We have postponed our 10th Anniversary Celebrations until next year.
- We have postponed activities for the Grow Well Together Project until March 2021, but you can still enrol to participate by emailing email@example.com.
- Our Farm Shop is open from 10am – 5pm Monday – Saturday and 10am – 2pm Sundays. We continue to serve customer across a table outside the shop. Maximum of one customer in the entrance foyer. When busy please queue 2m apart outside. A handwash area is in the farmyard for your use before entering the farm shop foyer. Please wear a face covering when entering the shop foyer, thank you.
- New weekly/fortnightly vegetable box requests are open again. And we are still able to make food home deliveries within 3 miles, to vulnerable people who wish to continue sheilding. All produce is subject to availability. Minimum order for delivery is £10. Email or call 01736 788454 to make an order.
- We are now accepting bookings from a small number of new residential volunteers (Wwoofers), with measures in place to protect our team, local volunteers and customers.
- Thank you to all the local people who are offering to help at the Farm. We want to ensure people can continue to maintain social distancing which is not always possible in polytunnnels and veg packing areas. Therefore, we kindly ask people not to turn up to volunteer on the farm without speaking to the team first. We need help in our farm shop, or feeding our hens, collecting and processing eggs, which allows over 2m distance from others. If you would like to help with one of these tasks, please email.
- We continue with our regular handwashing proceedures as per the advice in addition to our usual food & hygiene proceedures.
- We have increased the frequency of our regular cleaning routines in the farmhouse, farm shop, and surfaces in the vegetable & egg packing area.
We will continue to review our proceedures following any updates of official advice and hope everyone stays healthy and well.