We would like to update all our customers, volunteers and community, following the most recent Government Advice (May 2020) surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- We have postponed our 10th Anniversary Celebration (initially planned for June) until later this year or even next year.
- We have postponed activities for the Grow Well Together Project until March 2021, but you can still enrol to participate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Farm Shop remains open, with slightly reduced hours, 10am – 5pm Monday – Saturday and 10am – 2pm Sundays. Maximum of one customer in the entrance foyer, please do not enter the farmshop we will serve you across a table. A handwash area is in the farmyard. Please queue 2 metres apart when waiting outside.
- Weekly/Fortnightly Vegetable Boxes are now fully subscribed. Sorry, we cannot accept any new requests. We are able to make emergency food home deliveries within 3 miles, to vulnerable people who continue to self-isolate. All produce is subject to availability. Minimum order for delivery is £10. Email or call 01736 788454
- We have cancelled all International farm volunteer stays until further notice. Our current European farm volunteers have been staying at the farm since last year.
- Thank you to all the local people who are offering to help at the Farm. All offers are hugely appreciated by the team. We want to ensure people can continue to maintain social distancing while these measures are still the recommended advice. This is not always possible in polytunnnels and veg packing areas. Therefore, we kindly ask people not to turn up to volunteer on the farm without speaking to the team first. You can help in our farm shop, or feeding our hens, collecting and processing eggs, which allows over 2m distance from others. If you would like to help with one of these tasks, please email.
- We have increased our regular handwashing proceedures as per the advice in addition to our usual food & hygiene proceedures.
- We have increased the frequency of our regular cleaning routines in the farmhouse, farm shop, and surfaces in the vegetable & egg packing area.
We will continue to review our proceedures following any updates of official advice and hope everyone stays healthy and well.