- Do you want to buy more of your food from local producers?
- Would you like to join in with growing the crops, looking after the animals and harvesting our lovely produce?
- Do you want to spend more time outdoors, in the fresh air, surrounded by the hills of West Penwith?
- Would you like to meet new people?
- Are you be interested in specific projects, like coppicing the willows, developing our natural spring, helping build our vegetable store?
- Or maybe your interests are in selling in our shop, and at farmers’ markets, helping in the office, with marketing and publicity, assisting with events and courses.
People volunteer with us for many reasons and we love welcoming new helpers and regulars alike.
We are open to your ideas and suggestions – so come along and share your skills and some time with the farm community.
Give us a ring on 01736 788454 or email email@example.com for more information.