Bosavern Community Farm Shop
Come and shop with us! Local, seasonal, fresh veg and much more…
Open 11am – 6pm Monday – Sunday.
Find us on the St. Just to Land’s End road, next to Bosavern Guest House. You can buy fresh veg grown on the farm and from other local growers, ask us about veg boxes or pick up other treats such as honey, jams and chutneys. And if you are visiting West Penwith, our farm shop a great place to find unusual, locally produced goods to take home as presents. Why not pre-order a veg box for your visit or hamper to take home with you? Please call into the shop or give us a ring on 01736 788454.
Seasonal produce at affordable prices
So what’s for sale in our shop?
- Seasonal fresh veg
- Our own free-range eggs
- Cornish Black Bee Company Honey from our bees
- Vicky’s Bread from Helston
- Treen Farm organic milk
- Collier’s Cornish Cheese
- Free-range pork sausages and bacon from Chypraze Farm, Morvah
- Smoked local mackerel and haddock from Wild Smoked, St Buryan
- Kernow Inferno chilli sauces
- Food of the Gods raw chocolate and handmade Easter Eggs
- Dried seaweed products from The Cornish Seaweed Company
- Cornish Skinfoods creams and balms
- Carley’s organic hummus
- Curry sauces from Ruby June’s
- Apple juice from Polgoon, Penzance
- Chocolarder chocolate, made in Cornwall (including unusual and delicious Gorseflower)
- Mayonnaise and salad dressings from Halzephron
- Pasta, lentils, oats etc. from Essential
Our produce is enthusiastically bought by many local, food-based businesses including award-winning cafés, restaurants and pubs. If you are a business and would like to use our sustainably grown, fresh, seasonal produce, please do get in touch on 01736 788454 or by emailing email@example.com.